Our ServicesVessot design and Shop Vessot, offers a healthy level of service and many of your questions may be answered below. For more information about any of our services, we invite you to contact us.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (514) 462-7778
Vessot Design offers worldwide delivery and prices are displayed in Canadian currency. A signature is always required upon delivery.
We are happy to offer FREE shipping on all orders over $100 Canada-wide. For those orders under $100.00 we offer a fair, low flat rate for both Canada and the United States.
• Standard shipping may take between 2-7 business days, while International orders fees and duration will vary.
• In stock items will ship within 1-3 days after purchase. Out of stock items will ship within 1-3 weeks unless specified.
• Vessot Design is not liable for lost or shipments when tracking indicates that the item has been delivered and signed for.
• If your package is returned to Vessot Design for any reason, the customer will be responsible for re-shipping cost, or the amount will be deducted from a merchandise reimbursement.
Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties that may or may not apply.
International orders will be processed uniquely with estimated shipping costs, so please contact us directly when you place your order with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get things moving for you quickly. You will then receive an invoice and receive your tracking number.
30-day return Policy
We offer a 30-day return policy on every item to ensure that you are absolutely satisfied with your purchase. That's so important to us.
What is the Exchange and Return Policy?
For all purchases made at Vessot Design, we will exchange or refund your purchase within 30 days of delivery, provided merchandise has not been worn, or altered. Claims, replacement or returns, must be accompanied by proof of purchase and packed in original, excellent-condition packaging. Please keep your product tags and any related materials.
Please follow the following steps:
• Email us with a heads up at email@example.com, and if your order is eligible for return we will proved you with a prepaid label.
• We only assume responsibility if you use the provided shipping label.
• Please email a photo firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any damage to determine in advance if it was a manufacturers defect, or together we can determine if it’s something that can be repaired easily by your local jeweller.
Returns Ship to:
Vessot Design, Attention: Customer Service
2309 Avenue Beaconsfield, Montreal, Quebec, H4A 2G9, Canada
We stand behind the quality of our products. In staying true to our high standards of customer satisfaction, we offer a 6-month Warranty to protect against manufacturer defects in craftsmanship. The warranty does not include normal wear and tear or damages incurred due to trauma, negligence, lack of regular maintenance, loss, or theft. Please don’t wear your fine jewelry to the gym , but some of us do anyway, and we take care.
In stock items ship quickly between 1-3 business days, while out of stock items may take between 1-3 weeks. If you have a specific need or a rush, just let us know and we’ll do our best to make it happen quickly.
Pre Orders indicated online, or special creations, take between 4-6 weeks depending on complexity. We will keep you up to date with it’s progress so you will know when to expect it.
All our pieces come beautifully boxed. Really beautiful.
Our jewelry is well made with beauty in the details, and it is often delicate so needs good care. The first rule is ‘GENTLE HANDS’.
• Pearl and opaque gemstone jewelry, requires extra care so please only wash with mild detergent and warm water.
• Keep all your pieces away from harsh chemicals, perfume, hair spray, extreme heat and cosmetics.
• Always handle your jewelry gently, never pull or force it in any way.
• While we do support wearing rings and certain earrings to the gym or for yoga sessions, please use judgment. If wearing any rings please take care and wear weight training gloves to prevent scratches, also be careful with longer chains that might get caught in a foot or arm and snag or snap. It will ruin your jewelry and probably the workout. You might have received a carrying pouch, please use it.
• Never over squeeze or pull your pieces more than necessary for an initial fit with cuffs for example. Bending will cause weakness and it will break.
• Hoops especially larger styles, always please secure them properly and double check. Same for lever backs, be sure they are aligned at the back.